Connect is the primary communication tool our school uses to keep families informed. It is an integrated online environment developed by the Department of Education for staff, students and parents in public schools.
Connect allows families to:
- Communicate easily with teachers
- Stay informed about school activities and events
- Receive our school newsletter
- Securely access your child’s learning assessments and feedback
- Engage in your child’s learning anytime, anywhere and on any device
Details to access Connect include a login (P-Number) and password which is emailed by the school following enrolment. If you have any issues logging into Connect, please contact the school.
It is essential that parents either login to Connect online or alternatively download the Connect Now app.